Mutton chukka varuval recipe is mom style recipe, which goes well with steaming white rice and piping hot rasam. The spiciness of the Chukka can be adjusted as per taste.
- Mutton – 250 gms (cut into small pieces with and without bones)
- Onion – 1 (small finely chopped)
- Garlic – 7 pods (finely chopped)
- Green Chili – 5
- Black pepper – 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Curry leaves – few for roasting
- Water – 100ml
- Oil – 3tbsp
Cook mutton separately by adding mutton, ginger garlic paste, salt, few green chili with water in a pressure cooker for 6 whistles and simmer it for 5 mins.
In a frying pan add oil, chopped onion, garlic, curry leaves and sautee until onion turns translucent. add only cooked mutton and save the water, cook well by adding pepper powder and garam masala. Now pour the leftover water and cook well until all water evaporates. Garnish with coriander leave.
Suggested Serving: 1 ppl approx